articulate - adjective
1. having parts connected by joints, as in "articulated"
2. made up of distinct words joined together in such a way as to convey meaning
3. able to express oneself clearly and distinctly
4. well formulated, clearly presented

Monday, March 2, 2009

Wake Me Up in June, Please

So it's after 11:00 a.m. and we're up to 4 degrees outside!!! Woo-cottonpickin-hoo.

Bethie left this morning for Albany. She was chosen to go represent the college with the dean, a staff member, and another student. I hope she has a blast! Now she'll be able to say she's been somewhere I haven't. Good for her.


Btw, we stopped at the PO on the way to town this morning to pick up the mail (the snow plow killed our mailbox), and Bethie got her grades for the previous term - she made 4.0 GPA again. I guess she was ready for college even with skipping a year of high school!


The Explorer is in the shop (bad U-joint) and the tank (Excursion) has a dead battery, so since Dave doesn't have classes this morning and is on the night shift at work, I borrowed his pickup truck to take Bethie to catch her ride. I'd forgotten how helpless a 2WD pickup is on slippery hills, and I couldn't get it to go into 4WD. So a good time was had by all. I finally made it home safe and sound (it was a little iffy at times), so we'll forgo the detailed description here.


But I think I'm going into hibernation mode. Wake me up in June, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment